Saturday, March 19, 2011

D15:Rear Sub Frame Mounts D1



It's been pretty slow progress lately, mostly because work has been crazy. It has given me a little time to play with my blog a little tho. As you'll notice, I've got a new "photo gallery" method... clicking the thumbnail photo swaps it into the main image at the top and selecting the main image takes you to a full screen version. Let me know if you have any comments. It's been fun learning more HTML to make this blog a little more enjoyable.

Today I spent some time on the rear sub frame mounts. I'm really trying to get this to the "roller" status so it's about time the rear end was finally added. You can see the 4 mounts to the diff housing in the pics above. Next up is finishing the mounts and getting them attached to the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print